Friday, June 3, 2011

what the heck is a 'sumo'?

i don't know what it is but we have one. right beside MY cage, too! and this 'sumo' thing stinks and stomps and is always sniffling the air when i'm around.


the sumo who is squatting in a cage next to mine is definitely some kind of animal and it smells vaguely familiar.  kinda stinky.  and it's a baby cuz i hear cindy saying that she has to remember this sumo character is still a baby. at first i thought sumo was a hedgehog but there's NO way any hedgehog can make that much noise just walking. let alone a BABY hedgehog.


as long as my life doesn't change for the worse, sumo can do whatever he? she? wants.  i thought at first that cindy would be too busy with this new 'baby' so she would leave me alone. no such luck: she still wakes me up and weighs me every morning and forces me to endure petting and squishing, then at night, i have to put up with the same treatment. the upside is cindy has been singing to the sumo, too. it hasn't stopped her from singing to me, unfortunately, but it helps to know that someone else is suffering as much as i am.


i will be watching and listening for clues about this sumo thing. i wonder if he could be the 'addition' cindy had been going on about a few weeks ago? what the heck is an 'addition'? does this mean i get a bigger cage? it's all so confusing. luckily, i can escape the madness with a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Snarf! I'm sorry you're being squished. I just posted a new picture of Wolfie in my last blog if you'd like to check him out. :)

    ReplyDelete